How do you dispute something on your credit report? Having a credit report full of hard inquiries, judgements, delinquencies and other negative marks is not ideal if you are looking to manage a high FICO score. When trying to take out loans for a home or car, your FICO score will play a huge part. Understanding that you can dispute items on your credit report is a good first step.
Here are some next steps for you to follow to help you make those dispute and help grow your credit score.
How Do You Dispute Something On Your Credit Report
Find out how credit scores work
Give us a call as we are a credit repair law firm
How do you dispute something on your credit report?
- Pull your FREE credit report
- Go through it and mark the items that you want to dispute
- Find credit repair letters appropriate for your dispute
- Use certified mail when you send the letters to the credit report agencies
- If after 30 days you do not receive a response, send another letter
- If after 4 tries, get in touch with an experienced attorney