Our auto fraud attorney will sue car dealers for you when we see evidence of fraudulent sales practices, especially prevalent among used car dealers. When purchasing a car from the dealership, your vehicle must be safe and reliable, but sometimes you run into buying a car with many problems or defects. Our auto fraud attorneys are here to help you file auto fraud claims against the car dealership who have cheated you or sold you a defective car without your knowledge. If you suspect a problem with your purchased vehicle then you may be a victim of auto fraud. You can call our auto fraud attorneys for a free case evaluation.
If This Happened to You, Speak to Our Auto Fraud Attorney Now!
- You bought a car and paid more than the advertised price
- You bought a car and it broke down soon after you drove off the lot
- Dealer broke up the down payment into more than one check
- You bought a car without being told that it has been in an accident or that it is defective or has frame damage.
- You bought a car with a warranty that the dealer won’t honor, or you are being told that your repair is not covered due to an exclusion.
- The dealer called you to say that financing fell through and asked you to bring the car back
Buying a car, whether it’s new or used, is usually a very stressful process. Some car dealers try to make more money by using deceptive practices and ripping off their customers. Read some tips about some warning signs of auto sales fraud and how to prevent it from happening to you.
We Sue Car Dealers for Fraud and Scams like these:
- Selling the vehicle for more than the advertised price
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior accidents
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior use as a rental car
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior frame damage
- Hiding or failing to disclose prior engine defects and major repairs
- Breaking up the down payment into amounts to pay later [Deferred]
- Adding additional options or features without your consent
Call Us If You Want To:
- Get your money back
- Return your car to the dealer and get out of your contract
- Keep your car, but make the dealer pay for repairs or pre-existing damage
Can You Sue A Car Dealership?
The answer is yes, if you have been ripped off, you can probably sue dealership. As a California consumer, you have clearly protected rights to sue car dealers if you were deceived at the time of purchase. Car buyers are often not aware of car dealership fraud used by unscrupulous car dealers. Used car buyers are the most common victims of fraud because car dealers often hide defects or lie about the defective condition of a car.
Can I Sue A Dealership for Lying?
Again, the answer is yes, you can sue car dealership when the true condition of the car that you purchased was not revealed to you during your transaction. Car buyers have the right to know the truth about the vehicle that they purchase. A car dealer who covers up or misleads a buyer about the defective condition of a vehicle is engaged in fraud.
If you believe that you are a victim of car dealership fraud, it is best to call us immediately for legal advice. We are the premier Los Angeles attorney for car dealership fraud. We will research your case and let you know right away if there is a good reason to take legal action.
Once we agree to represent you, we will file a lawsuit and help you to get your money back, cancel the contract, or make sure that you don’t pay more than you should for your car. Call our specialize auto fraud attorneys today for a free case evaluation. We sue car dealerships to make sure they don’t rip you off.