We are attorneys that sue car dealerships for bad car sale practices. Speak to our auto lawyers immediately if this happened to you:
- You bought a car and paid more than the advertised price
- You bought a car and it broke down soon after you drove off the lot
- You bought a car without being told that it has been in an accident or that it is defective or has frame damage.
- You bought a car with a warranty that the dealer won’t honor, or you are being told that your repair is not covered due to an exclusion.
We protect consumers from bad car deals. To speak to a specialize lawyers for bad car sales call (818) 254-8413 – The Consultation is Free
Under California law, car buyers are legally able to sue their dealer for not telling the truth about the vehicle. Our legal team gathers evidence for a lawsuit against dealers that rip off buyers. Used car dealer fraud is common, if you are a victim, we can help you get the justice you deserve. Our lawyers for bad car deals will help to spot any signs of fraud to help you determine if you have a case.
Our Auto Lawyers can help you:
- Get your money back
- Return your car to the dealer and get out of your contract
- Keep your car, but make the dealer pay for repairs or pre-existing damage
Our Auto Fraud Attorneys sue car dealerships for fraud and scams such as:
- Selling the vehicle for more than the advertised price
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior accidents
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior use as a rental car
- Hiding and failing to disclose prior frame damage
- Hiding or failing to disclose prior engine defects and major repairs
- Breaking up the down payment into amounts to pay later [Deferred]
- Adding additional options or features without your consent
If you need an attorney for suing car dealership, call (818) 254-8413 for immediate legal protection.
Our Auto Fraud Lawyers Can Help You Sue Car Dealerships on Contingent Fees
Our auto fraud lawyers for bad car deals can help you to cancel bad contracts, return your vehicle, and get every penny you have paid for your car under the California consumer laws. Our legal team takes the time to research your car’s history, and we can find evidence of auto fraud when the dealer lies to buyers. Many times, our clients are unaware of any issues until our auto fraud attorneys analyze the contract and the vehicle history report revealing the truth.
The experience you can trust: Our Auto Fraud Attorneys have decades of experience and have successfully helped hundreds of clients win their cases against fraudulent car dealers.
We provide FREE legal consultations and free case evaluation (818) 254-8413